Subsea ROV Valve Packs
Our valve packs have been designed as Thruster Control Units, Tether Management System Control Units and as General function valve packs. All of which have standard options but can be customised for any project specific requirements.
The same PCB that is used to control each valve pack is also used throughout the Gladiator control system to keep cost and complexity of spares as minimum as possible.
Aleron Valve Packs were designed on the back of our growing demand for quality, reliable products for upgrading our ROV systems. These compact lightweight products can be tailored to the individual needs of any application.
The units can be built with on / off solenoid valves, proportional or mixture of valve configurations to suit the Customers’ requirements, driven by a powerful, fully configurable digital control system.
All our valve packs are supplied with a laptop installed with our in-house control software. The Software, provides control to the Board via RS232 / RS 485 which in turn can drive both on / off and proportional valves. Our PCB’s and software are all developed and controlled in house to ensure we can provide the best long-term support. We have Thruster Control, TMS Control, General Function and tooling Valve Packs available.
- Manipulator Control
- ROV Tooling control
Features and Benefits
- 3000m rated
- Compact, lightweight, durable
- Cost effective
- User friendly, easy to configure GUI
- Pressure Tolerant Electronics
- Uses proven Wandfluh NG3 valves
- Serial Control
- Software Diagnostics
- Phoenix connectors mounted on top of the valves facilitate the ease of removing the valves from the pack without disturbing the harness also when the need arise to change over from on/ off valves to Proportional valves
- 2 off Manual Pressure Reducing valves
- Externally Stainless Steel Adjustable Flow Control valve
- Externally Adjustable Pressure Line Relief valve
- Removable PO Check Valves on stations when not required
- 8 off Digital Inputs
- 16 off Analogue Inputs
- Full Certification –
- Pressure tested
- Flushing tested
- Electrically tested earth leakage Tested
The valve packs can be run from a laptop which provides the user with three options of operation by either the standard mouse control, touchscreen or the joy pad. The software’s main screen (shown) gives access to all the setup and operation of the valve packs, along the bottom of this screen there are communication indicators which provide quick and accurate information on the status of the communication link.
Laptop with Software.
Request more information on this product
For more detailed information regarding our products and rental services, please complete and submit the form below.
Ref: Valve Packs